Welcome to ~On A Whim~ !




I hope you find this a place to relax, meditate, chill, just get your mind off things.



Nothing special here. Just a little conglomeration of things that make me happy or that make me grateful...
maybe make me think (a little).



I hope they do the same for you.



Thanks for visiting... xo stace



Friday, September 9, 2011

When it Rains

They’ll find me, they always do.
They’ll hunker down above my house and wait,
seams ready to burst. Then they’ll pour
with all their might, they’ll pour.


Lumbering in,
dark clouds linger
over my world. Swollen,
eager to erupt in a flood of gray.

I’m armed; umbrella in hand,
leaks plugged, windows shut.
But it’s all for naught.
I’ll get splattered nonetheless.

Although I’m protected,
the splashes will seek me out,
taint me with their melancholy,
color me shades of blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment