Welcome to ~On A Whim~ !




I hope you find this a place to relax, meditate, chill, just get your mind off things.



Nothing special here. Just a little conglomeration of things that make me happy or that make me grateful...
maybe make me think (a little).



I hope they do the same for you.



Thanks for visiting... xo stace



Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Gardener

My feelings and emotions
are tangled vines on a trellis.
This angry bunch is difficult.

I want to trim the withered ones
and nurture the blossoms
of understanding and kindness.

But they are bound in one painful knot
that can’t be undone just yet.

They cling to each other tightly,
force me to treat them as one.
As I learn to distinguish between the two

I will grow as a gardener
pruning, spreading my roots--
soon confidently tending my own lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment