Welcome to ~On A Whim~ !




I hope you find this a place to relax, meditate, chill, just get your mind off things.



Nothing special here. Just a little conglomeration of things that make me happy or that make me grateful...
maybe make me think (a little).



I hope they do the same for you.



Thanks for visiting... xo stace



Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Skylights

The sun plunges
into a pool of orange and indigo.
Dusk settles in and the sky is turned on.

Stars ignite, the moon is luminous
and I attempt to connect the dots.
Through these heavenly piercings

I imagine you looking down at me.
Peeking through a keyhole
and into another realm.

I feel you
as celestial bodies flicker in the night.
Hidden among andromeda or maybe cassiopeia,

I wonder which constellation
possesses your window to my world
and shines your light on me.



In Memory of my Daddy 4.3.33 - 4.11.99

No comments:

Post a Comment